KAIZEN MOTORS. (hereinafter
referred to as "Company", " Kaizen Honda", "we", "us", "our") is committed
to protecting the security of your personal information and
details of the personal data/ information collected, the manner
in which it collected, by whom as well as the purposes for which
it is used.
This Policy intends to set minimum standard controls with respect to the handling of Personal Information in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- What is personal data /information ?
For the purpose of this Policy "personal data/information" means any data or information which relates to a natural person if that person can, whether directly or indirectly in conjunction with any other data, be identified from it and includes sensitive personal information as defined by applicable laws, rules & regulations.
- Collection of Information
- Kaizen Honda will generally collect your personal information directly from you, when you register with Kaizen Honda Website /Portals/ Applications/ Mobile Apps / social media accounts.
- Kaizen Honda may also collect your personal information through other methods while interactions with us through physical visit, post, telephone, email writing to us or from a third party source, such as our sub-dealers, vendors, business partners, government authorities or any other source which are legally acquired by us.
- Kaizen Honda will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities and the information will only be collected by lawful and fair means not in any un-reasonably intrusive way.
- Use & processing of Information
- By visiting Kaizen Honda website /Portals/ Applications/ Mobile Apps / social media accounts, and providing your information, you agreed the processing, transfer and disclosure of your personally identifiable information in accordance with this Policy.
- Information is collected and stored in a manner, which is appropriate to the nature of the data. Such information is used for Business, Marketing and Promotional purposes or to enabling and monitoring your use of our Sites, which help us to improve our services.
- Kaizen Honda shall obtain consent from you w.r.t the purpose of its use, if required by applicable laws, regulations, or industry standards. Kaizen Honda need not obtain consent or give notice, if the collection or use of Personal Information is necessary for the completion of a contract or business arrangement with you, and you have agreed in advance to such collection or use or due to legal requirements.
- Disclosure & Transfer of Personal information
- Kaizen Honda may outsource the collection/ use of your Personal Information to their Business partners also, where it is necessary. In that case, Kaizen Honda shall ensure that the Business Partners have sufficient systems, policies, and practices in place to protect your Personal Information.
- We DO NOT use, transfer or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this Policy, except with the consent of user providing such Information or as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Retention and Suspension
- Retention: The Company may retain the Personal Information provided by you for the period as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate business purposes.
- Suspension: The Company may delete or suspend, use of the Personal Information when the following criteria are met:
- If the Personal Information is no longer necessary for the purpose, it was collected or used;
- If the valid period of consent to keep the data has expired and there is not any legal ground to store/ process the data; and
- To comply with legal retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
If you wish to amend or delete any personally identifiable information that you have previously provided to us or want to withdraw your consent to the retention/storage/processing of your Personal Information, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take necessary steps as per your request.
- Data Security
The security of your information is very important to Kaizen Honda & we make our best effort to ensure security on our systems. Our Servers/database stores Personal Information in a secured manner with authorized access & safeguards it from loss/leakage, misuse, wrongful disclosure, destruction and alteration. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us via Internet, although we use our best endeavors to do so, Kaizen Honda will not be liable in any way in relation to breach of security during internet transmission of personal information.
In case of any complaint/ grievance or report any violations (data loss/leakage), you may contact us the following:
Kaizen Honda Sindgi Icon,165/8, Old Employment Chowk,Solapur,Maharashtra - 413001
- Liability Disclaimer
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to this website and to the information therein.
- Kaizen Honda makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the website for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Kaizen Honda hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, work-man like effort, title and non-infringement.
- Kaizen Honda reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you or your use of the Kaizen Honda Site/Services, including its contents, without your prior permission if Kaizen Honda has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
i. conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
ii. protect and defend the rights or property of Kaizen Honda or its affiliated companies; or
iii. enforce the terms or use.
- Nothing contained in this Policy is in derogation of Kaizen Honda's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Kaizen Honda Site/Services or information provided to or gathered by Kaizen Honda with respect to such use. If any part of this Policy is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Policy shall continue in effect.